English muffin stuffed with ham, cheese and egg that are prefect for a breakfast on-the-go!
- 12 English muffins, split
- 12 large eggs
- 1 pound sliced Black Forest ham
- 12 slices American or cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). Grease ramekin cups, silicone cups or muffin tin with butter or non-stick spray. Place ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Crack eggs directly into ramekin cups. Use a small whisk or fork to break the yolk and lightly beat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer baking sheet with ramekins to the oven. Bake eggs on center rack for 15 – 20 minutes until puffed and golden.
- While eggs are cooking, split English muffins and place sliced ham and cheese on one half of each.
- Allow eggs to cool slightly then place one cooked egg on each prepared muffin and replace top.
- Slide each sandwich into a labeled wax paper sandwich bag, Fold over bag opening to seal.
- Place wrapped sandwiches into a large plastic freezer bag or container. Freeze up to 3 months.
Large biscuits are a delicious substitute for the English muffins.
Keywords: Breakfast Freezer Sandwich