Simple and refreshing, this creamy dill dip is ready in minutes. Dill dip pairs well with any vegetables, crackers or chips!
- 1 cup regular or light mayonnaise
- 1 cup regular or reduced fat sour cream
- 1–1/2 tablespoons dried dill
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- pinch of ground cayenne
- In a medium bowl, stir in all ingredients until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.
- Store leftovers tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Note – check expiration date on sour cream. Do not store or use past that date.
Keywords: dill dip, dill sauce, appetizer,mayonnaise