Cherry pie filling, pineapple chunks, vanilla pudding mix and whipped topping make an easy 5 minute family dessert.
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 20 ounce can pineapple chunks, do not drain
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounce tub non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, mix the pie filling, pineapple chunks and juice. Stir in vanilla pudding mix until juice starts to thicken.
- Fold in whipped topping mix and marshmallows until evenly distributed.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow pudding mix to completely dissolve.
- Fluff with a spoon and garnish with maraschino cherries before serving.
- Store leftovers in a tightly covered container in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Keywords: dessert, fluff, cherry, pineapple, instant pudding, whipped topping