With cornbread mix, cream cheese and creamed corn, this cornbread recipe is a quick and easy family favorite.
- 3 (8.5) ounce boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 14.5 ounce can creamed corn
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9 x 13 shallow baking pan.
- Place cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on High for 15 seconds. Stir. Repeat until cream cheese can be stirred smooth and has the consistency of peanut butter.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, corn and eggs. Stir until eggs are well incorporated.
- Add corn bread mix and milk to cream cheese mixture. Stir until combined. Batter will have small lumps.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking pan and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Bake on center rack of preheated oven for 30 – 35 minutes, until center is firm when touched lightly and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Keywords: cream cheese jiffy cornbread