Citrus slices, garlic and herbs steam in flavor as this holiday favorite bakes!
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a roasting pan with foil.
- Cut orange, lemon and garlic into thin slices. Insert with the sprigs of fresh thyme in between the spiral ham slices all the way around the ham.
- Transfer the ham, flat side down, into prepared pan. Cover ham with foil.
- Bake ham for 2 hours. Uncover, brush with glaze and return to the oven for 45 minutes until browned and heated thru (140°F).
- Transfer ham to a platter for serving.
MAKE THE GLAZE:
- In a small bowl, mix the marmalade, brown sugar and mustard until combined. Glaze will be thick.
Keywords: stuffed spiral sliced ham