Easy weeknight meal that takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. Chicken and broccoli in a creamy sauce will become a family favorite.
- 1 Jar of your favorite Pasta Alfredo Sauce
- 12 oz bag frozen Broccoli
- 1 medium sized can chicken breast,fully drained
- 8 oz uncooked thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil, when boiling add entire bag of frozen broccoli, cook until water again reachs a rolling boil
- Add the pasta to the broccoli in the boling water
- Cook pasta and broccoli together until pasta is al dente
- Drain pasta and broccoli completely and set aside
- While broccoli and pasta are cooking, get out large skillet and over medium heat melt 1 tablespoon of butter in skillet
- Add the chicken to the skillet, breaking up the pieces as you stir chicken with the butter
- Add Old Bay seasoing,garlic powder and onion powder, stir until well mixed with the chicken
- Add the pasta sauce to the chicken, then add the milk to the pasta sauce jar, replace the lid and shake until the milk mixes with any sauce left in the jar,pour contents of the jar into the chicken mixture
- Heat the pasta sauce and chicken mixture until steaming, but not boiling
- Add the drained pasta and broccoli mixture to the skillet with the chicken and sauce mixture
- Use tongs to toss the pasta with the sauce until the pasta is completely covered with sauce
- Serve Immediately and enjoy!
Canned Tuna may be substituted for the chicken.
- Serving Size: 6 servings