Greek yogurt, whipped cream, cream cheese and cherry pie filling combine to make this easy and irresistible party dip everyone loves!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1–1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, optional
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Add 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar and keep whipping until the whipped cream reaches the hard peak stage. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the yogurt and remaining powdered sugar, continue whipping it until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the lemon zest.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined and no white streaks are visible. Spread onto a pie plate or rimmed dish.
- Pour the cherry pie filling over the cream cheese mixture and use a spatula to spread the filling out to the edges.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs around edges (optional).
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: cherry cheesecake yogurt dip