Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad – a quick and easy combination of favorite flavors like bacon, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing tossed with pasta and BBQ sauce to create a cold side that will become your new go-to pasta salad dish! Great for picnics and potlucks too!
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 6 slices crisp cooked bacon, chopped
- 1–1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl pour in the cooked pasta. Add the bacon, red peppers, and cheese and toss until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- In a small bowl, mix the ranch dressing and the BBQ sauce until blended. Pour over the pasta mixture and toss until the pasta and other ingredients are coated with the sauce.
- Salt and pepper the Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad to taste.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour and serve cold.
Substitute light ranch dressing for reduced calories