- 12 slider rolls
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Separate the slider rolls into top and bottom and lay the bottom buns, with sides touching, on a rimmed sheet pan.
- Sprinkle bun bottoms with half the shredded cheese. Place sheet pan in the oven for 4 – 5 minutes to lightly toast the bottoms and melt the cheese.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl or a saucepan, melt the butter then add the wing sauce. Stir to combine. Fold cooked chicken into the sauce mix until the chicken is completely coated.
- Heat for 2 minutes on high in the microwave, or over medium heat in saucepan until chicken is heated thru.
- Place a 1/4 cup of the chicken on each bottom bun. Spread the chicken to bun edges. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 of the shredded cheese over the chicken.
- Replace the top of the bun. Cover pan with foil and bake covered for 20 minutes. Uncover and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Remove top and place a tablespoon of ranch dressing on each slider. Serve warm.
Option: Replace ranch dressing for a classic blue cheese and buffalo combination.
Nutrition information includes 1 TBSP ranch dressing per slider.
Reduce calories by using less dressing or substituting low fat or reduced calorie dressing.
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Sliders