BOLD SNACK MIX – Great for parties, game day or anytime you want a spicy robust treat that will be eaten by the handful!
- 3 cups corn cereal
- 3 cups rice cereal
- 2 cups wheat ceeral
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cup baby goldfish
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp roasted garlic powder
- 4 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce, like Tobasco
- 1/8 tsp chili oil
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the cereals, crackers,goldfish,pretzels and peanuts. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter.
- To the melted butter, whisk in the worcestershire sauce, garlic and onion powder, seasoned salt, hot sauce and chili oil.
- Pour the butter mixture over the cereal mixture and stir until cereal mixture is completely coated.
- Transfer the mixture to 1 or 2 baking sheets and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and store in an airtight container.
- Eat by the handful!
Keywords: Snack Mix