Super easy with crockpot or rotisserie chicken, these Tasty Barbecue Chicken Sliders will be ready in a jiffy!
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (18 oz) bottle barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice, from jar
- 12 pretzel slider rolls
- 6 slices processed american cheese, halved
- 6 dill pickle slices
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Separate slider rolls and lay tops and bottoms, cut side up, on rimmed sheet pan. Place pan in oven and lightly toast buns, 3 – 4 minutes. Remove from oven, transfer bun tops to a plate and set aside.
- Place chicken in microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 – 2 minutes until chicken is warmed.
- Add barbecue sauce, reserving 1/2 cup for later, and pickle juice to the chicken and stir to coat.
- Return chicken mixture to microwave for 2 – 3 minutes until hot.
- On baking sheet, place 1/3 cup chicken mixture on each bottom roll. Top with 2 teaspoons reserved sauce and half slice of cheese. Replace top half of slider roll.
- Return pan to oven for 2 – 3 minutes just until cheese starts to melt. Remove pan from oven
- Serve warm with a pickle slice and fresh coleslaw.
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator, tightly wrapped, for up to one day.
Keywords: Tasty Barbecue Chicken Sliders