White Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries
Balsamic White Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries are the perfect guilt-free pleasure to serve at parties, brunch or anytime. This recipe is super easy to make in about 20 minutes with only a handful of ingredients!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 24
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound whole strawberries, stemmed and cored
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.58 ounce Gusto Balsamic Vinegar in White Chocolate bar, broken into squares
- balsamic reduction syrup (optional – recipe below)
- Using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the cream and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- Into a small mixing bowl add the chocolate squares. Over double boiler or in microwave, heat the chocolate until just starting to melt. Stir chocolate until smooth to complete melting process.
- While stirring, add the remaining cream to the chocolate. Beat mixture with a fork until cream is incorporated into chocolate, about 30 seconds.
- With hand mixer going, drizzle the chocolate into the cream cheese mixture. Keep beating until smooth.
- Transfer chocolate cream mixture to a piping bag fitted with a decorative tip, or use a plastic bag with a small snip in a corner.
- Pipe chocolate cream mixture into strawberries, starting in center of hollowed out stem until all strawberries are filled.
- To serve, drizzle balsamic reduction syrup onto serving plate and place strawberries on top of syrup.
- Tip: Serve additional syrup as a dipping sauce for the strawberries.
Balsamic Reduction Syrup: Place 2 cups balsamic vinegar and 1/2 cup brown sugar (light or dark) in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer until mixture is reduced by half, about 20 minutes. When reduced, mixture should coat the back of the spoon. Allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: balsamic vinegar, balsamic chocolate, strawberries, stuffed strawberries, cream filling