Make this easy cheese spread in your oven! It only takes a few minutes and is an elegant appetizer everyone will love!
- 8 ounce Brie wheel
- 1/4 cup Lingonberry Jam
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated orange peel
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Using a sharp knife, cut the top rind off of the Brie.
- Spread the jam over the top of cheese, then the nuts. Sprinkle top with orange peel.
- Bake in a small, oven proof dish for 20 – 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Serve immediately with cracker and fruit.
Substitute your favorite jam and nuts for the Lingonberry and pecans as you like.
Keywords: baked brie, jam,french cheese,baked cheese,cheese appetizer, recipe