This incredible coleslaw will stay crunchy in the refrigerator for several days!
Serve it as a perfect cold side dish at your next BBQ or Potluck and watch it disappear!
- 1 bag coleslaw mix (12-16 oz)
- 1 pkg chicken flavored Noodle Ramen (reserve the seasoning packets)
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 5 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Ramen seasoning (the reserved pack)
- In a large bowl mix coleslaw mix,green onions, almonds, crushed Ramen Noodles and sesame seeds (optional).
- In a separate small bowl, mix oils, vinegar, sugars, salt, pepper and reserved Ramen Noodle chicken flavor packets.
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw mixture, stirring gently until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: asian coleslaw,coleslaw,vegetarian,salad,side dish,cabbage,healthy